Sunday, December 19, 2010

Beginnings

I've been tossing around the idea of firing up a blog for awhile now, but didn't really have the time while still in classes. In the meantime I've been shoehorning my thoughts and opinions into facebook, which is obviously the wrong forum for many of my posts. As a result I am often forced to censor myself--deciding how offended my mom, family members, and friends with opposing views will be. Their will be no censoring here. If you find yourself offended then I encourage you to comment and let your opinion be known. If that's too much to ask then feel free to hit the back button on your browser. For the most part I intend to use this blog as a place to discuss things that are important/interesting to me. If nothing else I hope to entertain and stimulate the occasional brain cell (with greater regard for myself than readers). With that said I hope you enjoy. If not you're welcome to show yourself out. Check back in the future and maybe you'll find something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment